Monday, December 15, 2008

The Official: Fresh Like Our Blog Vol. 1 Mixtape

Yea, thats right The Cookie Jar has finally decided to drop their own mixtape.
Click The Pic For Download
What's On It? Well i'm glad you asked. One of my main priorities when posting about these particular topics on the Cookie Jar is to give the readers an expansive look at music in general; more specifically quality music. I hope that on this mixtape I held true to that original purpose. I put my full support behind this mixtape. I believe that each and every one of the artists that are featured on it, with the exception of Cam'Ron, are true musicians that are creating art through their style, flow, lyricism, instrumentals, production and, of course, that x factor. In other words, listen to the tape, tell me what you think and, if you like any of the artists, download their individual mixtapes/albums.
Gettin' Up: Q-Tip

Put Me In The Pocket: Tabi Bonney

The Cool: Adam Tensta

Warm It Up, Kane: Big Daddy Kane

Make It: Al Great

C'mon: Chester French

The Stickup Kid_!_!: Black ELement

I Want You (DJ Definit): Common ft. Will.I.Am.

The Breaks: Kurtis Blow

Unos: The Cool Kids

Falling In Love: McFly
Rock Number One: Cassius

Shorty Wanna Be A Thug: Tupac
Hit 'Em Up: Tupac
Out Here Grindin' (Instrumental): DJ Khaled

N.Y. State of Mind: Nas

I'm A Monster & Eat You Alive: Lil Wayne
Boys at War: Hot Boys

She Loves Everybody (Neptunes Remix): Chester French

Call The Police (I Got Soul) (produced by Judah): Marky

Still Ballin': Tupac

I Can Be President (Feat. Joell Ortiz): Novel
Everyone's At It: Lily Allen

Before U Know It (Prod. Leslie): Adam Tensta
I'll Be In The Sky: B.o.B.

Kick Rocks: Tabi Bonney
Hood Dreamer: Willie Northpole/Lil Wayne

Who Shot Ya ft. Mobb Deep: The Notorious B.I.G.

Get Em High (A-Trak Remix): Kanye West

Children's Story (The Arizona Ice Tea Story): Marky

Im Dat Nigga: B.o.B./T.I.
State of Emergency: G5 Clive
After The Go-Go: TnT

Say [Remix] (Ft. John Mayer): Oh!

Different Girl (Ft. Nu Jerzey Devil): Lil Wayne

All the Thugs I Know: The Carps
Cocaine: Juelz Santana

Gangsta Gangsta: NWA
T.G.I.F. ft. Chip The Ripper): Kid Cudi

Ain't No Half-Steppin': Big Daddy Kane

Exqwuisite: Lil Wayne/Tyga

One Love: Nas
Just Another Case: CRU ft. Slick Rick

Zion I vs Muse: Zion I

Supernova Hello (Prod. by Cookin Soul): Jay-Z

Hollywood Hiatus (Cool It Now): U-N-I
HIGHER (Produced by Bad Abbot): Marky

Where Itz At: G. Malone ft. Lil Wayne & Cam'Ron

Going Back To Cali: The Notorious B.I.G.

Jigsaw Falling Into Place ft Radiohead: Marky

Wonderback (Prod. by Cookin Soul): Jay-Z

Tootie: Jay Who?

The Last Song: McFly
Juicy: The Notorious B.I.G.
Change Gonna Come: B.o.B. ft. Asher Roth & Charles Hamilton

Hot Like The Blog (Block Music): Charles Hamilton

Down: Bishop
Bullet and A Target ft Citizen Cope: Marky

No comments: