Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vans (Jordan midsole) Owens Hi



Vans just dropped these for Spring 09 a.k.a. Now. These are available at Grip for a buck eighty. These are a little on the expensive side but these shoes are dope. I'm just glad one of these Jordan collab shoes (this is not technically a collab. Vans just racked that Jordan midsole right off the wall...cough cough) doesn't involve those ugly ass Nike Air Force Ones. This shoe has lifted a weight off of my sole....cuz the forces are bulky. haha. I will regrettably post the black colorway as well. That sole is one of the major drawing points of the shoe and the black colorway, specifically the Vans Owen Hi Vulc ($140), has that SAME OLD Vans sole. I am not hating on that sole however. I love that basic white sole with the waffle grip on much of the Vans line, but on this shoe, that Jordan sole is too legit. If you are trying to save a little money and don't mind missing out on the Jordan sole then be my guest. I just can't deny that quilted white upper with the red accents. Ups to Vans for sure. I hope they continue on this path.


No comments: