Sunday, August 10, 2008

"...but then, um, I just carried on living my life."

So, I've got some pretty cool news for any of you who were fans of Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I honestly thought it was one of the best comedies I've seen this year, and I definitely thought Russell Brand totally stole the show as Aldous Snow. It's recently been confirmed that there will be a spin-off called Get Him To The Greek. The movie revolves around a young insurance adjuster who is hired to...well, get Aldous Snow (who is no longer on the wagon) from London to a show at The Greek Theater in LA. The IMDb page lists the roles as rumored but I can't honestly see them replacing Brand. Not much else is known about the movie, except that Jonah Hill is also rumored to star as the insurance adjuster.

No comments: