Sunday, November 23, 2008

Emporio Armani Diamond for Men

I have been debating if I should post about the new cologne from Emporio Armani, Diamond. Obviously I have decided to. You have probably seen the commercials with Josh Harnett but I personally vouch for this one. I love this cologne. The price tag, however, has vexed me for a long time now (approx $70/not sure what size but its the reg. one). I have had Emporios classic Aqua di Gio for a few years now but "recently" (6months ago..lol) I broke my bottle. I have had to search the virtually limitless amount of colognes out now. I have finally made my decision on Diamond. The classic, clean and mature feel of emporios colognes have left me no other option. Now all I need is a loan and I'll be all good.

Heres a little info on Diamond:
EA Diamonds for Men was created Jacques Cavallier of Firmenich. It contains gourmet-woody aromatic juicy, with an unusual gourmet reversal in the top notes. (OK??) The perfume opens with sparkling, sweet aromas of bergamot(roughly pear-shaped fragrant citrus fruit native to Southeastern Asia), with Guaiac(small, ornamental plants grown in Fl. and Ca.), vetiver (fixative), cedar, Szechuan pepper, cocoa and ambroxan(ambergris(fixative) replacement odorant in perfume manufacturing).
The bottle was designed by the man himself, Giorgio Armani.
The perfume is available on the market in the amount of 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, as 75 ml aftershave, 200 ml bath and 75 ml deo stick.

No comments: